copyright Anniq.co.uk 2010
All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions
1. A 30% deposit is required when you place your order. This cannot be refunded once order processing had begun. You will be notified when the balance is due. Goods will be dispatched when the final balance has been paid
2. Once the order has been dispatched AnniQ accept no responsibility for loss or damage. Any damage must be notified to us within 3 days of delivery.
3. Proof reading is the responsibility of the client. AnniQ cannot be held responsible for any errors that go unnoticed after the proofs have been approved. Check all details of the proof, advise of any amendments in writing and confirm acceptance.
4. AnniQ cannot be held responsible for gaining copyright permission for the use of hymns used in the Order of Service. This is for the client’s discretion.
5. In the event of an order being cancelled, the cost of any completed work that exceeds the deposit must be paid for.
6. All prices are subject to change without notice. The deposit secures the price of items ordered at the time of ordering.
7. All stationery is handmade, slight variations may occur between each item and any samples previously supplied.
8. By placing an order you have read, agree and accept these terms and conditions.